We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users. Klickypedia is implementing the GDPR principles to become GDPR compliant.
This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of Klickypedia users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
Our website incorporates privacy controls which affect how we will process your personal data. By using the privacy controls, you can specify whether you would like to receive direct communications and limit the publication of your information.
We process your data in compliance with the applicable legal specifications regarding the protection of personal data, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR).
In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Klickypedia.com as owner of this website and data controller. For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected]
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, newsletter service or fill out a form.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or (optionally) Location. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site for analytics purposes.
We collect Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. This information is used to build traffic analytics.
- “Forms” to collect personal information (your nickname and email address as mandatory and your localization and social networks optionally) so you can create your user account, contact other users, manage your lists, edit sets, and request information and support.
Any information you transmit to us via forms on our site, or give us in any other way, including through email, will be stored. This information may be used for purposes of contacting you regarding your use of our services. You may update personal information stored or request not to be contacted by us.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- We use the Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk, spam and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site)
All users of our Site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Your Profile’ page.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control. When you enter sensitive information on our web site forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using Transport Layer Security (TLS).
We follow accepted industry standards to protect the personal information transferred to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of information storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us
When you submit information through the Site or interact with Klickypedia, we will maintain your Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We store your data for as long as is needed for the respective purpose of processing or to protect the Site or other users security (spam, bots, malicious users,…). Please note that many retention periods exist requiring that data continues to be stored. Unless there are further-reaching retention obligations, the data will be routinely erased once the relevant purpose has been fulfilled or you ask us to delete.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
For more info, please visit our cookies policy.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
For offer you the best experience, we include these external services:
- Google Fonts and Google Maps services
- WordPress.org to offer smileys in our texts
- Font Awesome to include icons and small cliparts in our pages
- Cloudflare to improve user’s security and navigation speed
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information. Anyway, you may make any changes to your information at anytime by logging into you profile page. In case of deletion of your user account, you must contact us previously.
Your rights to access, erasure, rectification, portability, object and restriction are standardised in Articles 15-22 of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In order to assert these rights, please contact us if you have doubts about how to do it yourself.
Our website and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://www.klickypedia.com/terms-conditions/