We are fully committed to safeguarding the privacy of users who visit our website and enjoy the services we offer. Klickypedia implements the principles of European RGPD law to fully comply with current legislation.
Our page incorporates privacy controls that affect how we process your personal data. By using these privacy controls you can specify if you want to receive communications and limit the publication of your information.
We process your data in accordance with the applicable legal specifications regarding the protection of personal data, in particular the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU RGPD).
What information do we collect?
We collect your information when you register on our site as a user, to receive the newsletter or when you fill out a contact form.
When you register on this portal as a user, we ask for your name, email and (optionally) your location. However, you can always visit this site completely anonymously without registration.
By visiting klickypedia.com we automatically collect certain information about your device, including your browser, time zone, IP address and some of the cookies we use. Additionally, when browsing the web, data is collected about the pages of this portal that you are visiting, the search engine that you have used to locate us and information about how you interact with this site. All this with the sole objective of creating our own visit analysis, since we do not depend on third parties for this purpose.
We collect Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are small data files that are placed on your device and generally include a unique anonymous identifier. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- “System logs” collect actions that occur on this site and collect data, including IP address, browser type, Internet provider, referred pages and access dates. This information is used to build our analysis of traffic and visits.
- “Forms” to collect personal data (your pseudonym and email address, as mandatory data, and location and social networks as optional), so you can create your user account, manage your lists, edit sets and request information and help.
Any information that you provide us through this portal via forms, or that you communicate to us in any other way, including email, will be stored. This information may be used in order to contact you about our services. You can update your personal information or ask us to do so.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website: we are continually improving this platform and it’s tools based on the information and feedback we receive from users.
- To send periodic emails: the email address you provide us can be used to send information, answer questions or report incidents.
- We use the Information that we collect to help us investigate and avoid potential risks, such as spam or fraud (specifically the IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our portal (for example, generating traffic analysis on how our users navigate and interact with this website)
In order to publish ads via Google Adsense, browsing habits are collected to adapt the advertising displayed. At any time you can manage the publication of Adsense ads yourself, more information on Block ads
All users of this portal can make any change to their information at any time by entering the control panel of their Profile page. They can also disable cookies (see below) or disable Adsense ads (through this Google link).
How do we protect your information?
We implement important and varied security measures to keep your personal information safe when you enter, send or access your data.
These security measures are focused on protecting against loss, misuse or alteration of the information we manage. When you submit personal information on our portal, we encrypt the transmission using the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.
We follow accepted industry standards to protect the information you transfer to us, either during transmission or once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or storage of information, is 100% secure, therefore it is impossible for us to guarantee absolute security… neither we nor anyone else, unfortunately. If you have any question about the security of your personal data, you can contact us.
When you provide us with information or interact with this portal, we keep your data in our records until you ask us to delete that information.
We store your data for an indefinite period of time as long as it is needed for the purpose for which it is intended, to protect the site or guarantee the safety of users (spam, bots, malicious users, …). Please note that there are retention periods that require the data to continue to be stored. Unless there are long-term obligations to maintain the data, it will be periodically deleted once it has served its purpose or you request that we delete it.
Cookies are small files that a web page transfers to your device through your browser, if you allow it, that enable internet sites to recognize your browser and remember certain information to improve your experience on our portal.
For more info, please visit our cookies policy.
Do we provide information to third parties?
We do not sell, exchange or transfer personal data that identifies you to third parties without your consent!
This does not include widely recognized and trusted third parties, such as Google or Cloudflare, from which we use tools for our portal or services for you in the way that these parties undertake to keep the information confidential under the same GDPR legislation. In the same way, we can provide your information to comply with current legislation in order to protect both the rights of klickypedia.com and its users or to safeguard the security of the platform. However, no personal information that can identify visitors will be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising or other uses without your consent.
To offer you the best experience when browsing our portal, we include the following external services:
- Google Fonts and Google Maps services
- WordPress.org to offer smileys in our texts
- Font Awesome to include icons and small cliparts in our pages
- Cloudflare to improve user’s security and browsing speed
- Google Adsense to show you advertising through the Adsense service that can analyze your browsing habits to adapt the displayed ads. You can read additional information or disable this service through this Google link
If you are a resident in Europe, you have the right to access your personal data that we store and request (or do it yourself from Your Profile) the correction, update or deletion of your information. If you would like to exercise this right through us, please contact Klickypedia. Either way, you can make any changes to your information at any time by entering your profile page. In case of deletion of your account, you must request it previously.
Your rights of access, deletion, rectification, portability, objection and restriction are set out in Articles 15-22 of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (RGPD).
In accordance with facilitating these rights, please contact us if you have any questions about how to do it yourself.
Our portal and the services offered therein are aimed at people over 18 years of age. This site is not intended for persons under 18 years of age.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section, where the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability that govern the use of our website are established at https://www.klickypedia.com/terms-conditions/